CAREER OPPORTUNITY: VIDEO PRODUCER
Alliance is looking for a passionate and talented Video Producer. As our Video Producer you will lead and develop the production of video content across our content channels. Would you like to join one of the world-leading esports teams? Apply for this position today!
To be a part of Alliance it’s important that you are positive, ready to take on new challenges, assist with initiatives and be able to work independently. There’s a lot of room for creative freedom and your work will directly affect the rest of the company.
Why work at Alliance?
Alliance is a world-leading Nordic esports team with players across Dota 2, Hearthstone, Quake and Smash. At Alliance you’ll be part of a close-knit team with a true passion for esports. We put a lot of trust in every individual and every employee gets a lot of freedom and responsibility to control their own projects.
– Communicative: You understand what it means to be a professional and to have colleagues who rely on your prompt availability.
– A “one-man show”: You’re able take a video from concept to finished product with great results entirely by yourself.
– Creative: You’re not afraid to sit down and work out concepts through brainstorming and understand that good creative work requires planning and hard work.
– Self-motivated: You’re self-motivated and can act quickly and independently when needed. Nothing holds you back when you have a goal in your mind.
– “Esport fanatic”: You have a passion for esports and are well versed with current events and are able to create attractive storylines for our partners and fans.
– Establish a video content plan based on the overall goals of the company
– Keep and maintain a budget throughout the year for video production
– Produce video content for Alliance’s content channels
– Hire and lead outside production assistance
– Coordinate and support with other staff in order to produce deliverables
– Gather viewer data and analyze in order to further improve content
– Coordinate with social media team on marketing and branding strategies
– Plan projects independently as well as in part of a team in order to deliver
– Lead the creative vision for the brand’s video content
– Bachelor degree in creative field
– 2+ years professional experience of video editing, production, sound editing and filming
– Advance knowledge of Premiere or similar software
– Experience editing in-game footage from games such as Dota, Hearthstone etc
– Able to relocate to our office in Gothenburg, Sweden
– In depth knowledge of major esports scenes
Nice to have
– Fluent in Swedish
– Experience working with esports
Job Type: Full-time
Contract type: Employment with 6 month probationary period
Send your CV, cover letter and portfolio and references to email@example.com. The title of your email must be “Alliance Video Producer – ‘YOUR NAME’”.
Selected applicants will be contacted via email for the first round of interviews which will be conducted online. Second round of interviews will be held in person.